More information coming soon.... Remember to save the date for the 109th Moora Show
Saturday 19th September 2020 at 10:00am
75 Roberts Street, Moora, WA, 6510
Chairman’s Message 2020
Will there be a 109th Moora Show?
As I write this in April 2020 we are living in a world that has been turned on its head.
We are worried about our health, our security and our loved ones in a way we have never seen before. We are fearful of what the future holds and wondering when we will get back to normal, if we ever will.
Never has there been a time when distraction and joy was needed more.
This is where our own community can really make a difference to our every day life. I have seen kindness, support and empathy with everyone trying to support normal, when the world is certainly not.
Our farming community in the midst of all of this uncertainty has been working hard to provide. We have food, clean fresh air and water. We are luckier than some.
As I write this I have no idea if our show will go ahead this year. We are trying not to cancel if at all possible, as it may be in 6 months the show is what the community needs.
We do however need to put everyone’s health first, and will follow guidelines and advice and act accordingly.
As I write I can only hope that by September some kind of normal has returned and our hardworking committee will be welcoming you to the show this year.
Central Midland Agricultural Society
Timetable of events show day (subject to change at short notice)
|Equestrian Events (on hockey oval) TBC||9.00am|
|Pavilion Opens from:||10:00am – 5:30pm|
|Side Show Alley from:||10:00am until Late|
|Roxanne’s Dance Workshop Exhibition||11:00am|
|Official Opening of the Show
Performance by St Joseph’s School and Moora Primary School combined choir
|Removal of Pavilion Exhibits allowed from||5:00pm|
|Live Entertainment - TBC||6:00pm until late|
|Evening entertainment TBC||7:30pm|
Show Attractions (subject to change at short notice)
- Pavilion Displays
- Side Show Alley
Do you want to do something that is satisfying and of great service to your community?
- Join us and come along to our fun monthly meetings and have your say in how the show can happen in the future. New ideas are always welcome.
- Can’t make it to meetings? No problem, we still need help with the show book, website, social media, advertising, sponsors and general admin.
- No time over the year? – Why not volunteer on Show day to help, or spare us a few hours for the set up in the days before the show?
- We ALWAYS need help on the Sunday after the show if you can spare us a few hours or more. Bring the kids too. There is so much to do.
- Why? Because many hands make light work – we need YOU!
NO DOGS ALLOWED ON THE SHOW GROUND
Information - To be updated for 2020
The Central Midlands Agricultural Society Inc. wish to thank all sponsors and donors for their generous contribution towards the running of the Moora Show.
If you would like to sponsor a class, or contribute towards the running of the 2020 show we would love to hear from you.
Show Sponsors 2020
- Simcoa Operations Pty Ltd
- Pascoe Partners Accountants
- Dave Watson Contracting
- Shane Love MLA
- Moora Miling Pastoralist Improvement Group
- Summit Fertilizers
- Tierney’s Transport
- The Barlow Family for the Wendy Barlow Memorial Award
- Moora Post Office
- Moora Newsagency
- Moora CRC
- Yearalia Poultry (Trophy)
- Moora CWA
- JG Brassington Building Services
- Lewis Toyota
- Lewis RV
- TF Creations Australia
- Bits and Bobbins
- Boxes and Bouquets
- Cynthia McMorran
- JL & TL Turner
- Hon Martin Aldridge MLC
- BGC Transport
- Leo Doornbusch
- Phil Manning
- CSBP Central Midlands
- Bendigo Bank
- Kate Linke
- Elders Moora
- Moora Shire
- CBH Grass Roots Grant
- Moora Mowing
- Mr & Mrs D&M Morgan
- Action Outdoors Moora