What to do at the show with the kids?
(subject to change at short notice)
These things are FREE for you to enjoy.
- Gingin Lions Train Rides
- Birds of Prey – get the opportunity to see them close up.
- Swan Valley Cuddly Animal Farm – visit the traveling farm
- Check out the entries in the Pavilion – who has won their class?
- See the banners from the local schools on display in the Pavilion.
- Watch Roxanne’s Dance Workshop Perform
- Watch the combined school choirs of St Joseph’s School and Moora Primary School perform
- Come visit the sheep, wool and poultry section over in the sheep pavilion
- Check out the chickens over in the shed, talk to the owners / exhibitors, see the excellent display on show day.
- Be sure to check out some of our grain and fodder section while you are over looking at the livestock.
- Love cars? – check out the show n shine. - TBC
- Evening entertainment / band - TBC
Timetable of events show day (subject to change at short notice)
|Equestrian Events (on hockey oval) from||9:00am|
|Main Pavilion Open||10:00am – 5:30pm|
|Side Show Alley||10:00am until Late|
|Roxanne’s Dance Workshop Exhibition||11:00am|
|Official Opening of the show.
Performance by St Joseph’s School and Moora Primary School combined choir
|Removal of Pavilion Exhibits from||5:00pm|
|Live Entertainment – local band||6:00pm until late|
Show Attractions (subject to change at short notice)
- Pavilion Displays
- Sideshow alley
- Fabulous Trade Stands - shop and support local suppliers
- Equestrian Events (on hockey oval)
- St Joseph's School and Moora Primary School choir performance
- Roxanne Dance Group performance
- Funfair rides
- Amazing food stalls
- Gingin Lions train, Cuddly Animal Farm
- Birds of Prey
- Show and Shine - Contact Patrick on 0497 304 356 - TBC