What to do at the show with the kids?
(All items are subject to change at short notice)
These things are FREE for you to enjoy.
- Sandpit Treasure Hunt. Come and find some treasure in the Sandpit Treasure Hunt.
- 2pm to 2:30pm ages 5 to 7
- 2:30 to 3pm ages 8 to 9
- 3pm to 3:30 pm ages 10 to 11
- 3:30 to 4pm ages 12 to 13¨ Follow the signs to the sand pit next to the Lions Train and Petting Zoo on the main oval.¨ Children will search for the coloured discs and collect to claim their cash payout.
¨ Proudly sponsored by BGC, Moora Barracks and CMAS
- Fashion Parade brought to you by Topp Dogg.
- Gingin Lions Train Rides.
- Swan Valley Cuddly Animal Farm – visit the traveling farm.
- Police & Community Youth Centre Climbing Wall.
- Check out the handicraft entries in the Pavilion – who has won their class?
- Enjoy the amazing shopping experience at the show with our local artisans
- Amazing displays by our locals schools on display in the Pavilion
- Watch Roxanne’s Dance Workshop Dancers Perform at 11.00
- Enjoy the school choirs of St Joseph’s School and Moora Primary School perform at the opening of the show at 12.00
- Come visit the sheep, wool and poultry section over in the Sheep Pavilion
- Be sure to check out some of our grain and fodder section while you are over looking at the livestock in the sheep Pavilion.
- Evening entertainment from The Midnight Jokers sponsored by SIMCOA
Timetable of events show day (subject to change at short notice)
|Equestrian Events (on hockey oval) from||9:00am|
|Main Pavilion Open||10:00am – 5:30pm|
|Side Show Alley||10:00am until Late|
|Roxanne’s Dance Workshop Exhibition||11:00am|
|Official Opening of the show.
Performance by St Joseph’s School and Moora Primary School choir
Topp Dogg Fashion Show
Demonstration of a shield wall ‘war’ and how to use a trebuchet by Central Midland Senior High School
Official Opening of the Mens Shed
|Removal of Pavilion Exhibits from||5:00pm|
|Live Entertainment from the Midnight Jokers||6:00pm until late|
Show Attractions (subject to change at short notice)
- Have you visited the Pavillion? Go and see all the amazing entries into the show
- Sideshow alley
- Topp Dogg fashion show
- Fabulous Trade Stands - shop and support local.
- St Joseph's School and Moora Primary School choir performance
- Roxanne Dance Group performance
- FOOD - did we mention the FOOD - See the AMAZING food stalls
- Gingin Lions train for you to ride on.
- Swan Valley Cuddly Animal Farm - enjoy the animals up close
- Police & Youth Community Centre Climbing Wall
- Evening Entertainment - The Midnight Jokers
- Treasure Hunt